Word Search is a free word game, developed by KKZAP. It’s ranked as top 1 in New Free Games among several countries now!
In this crossword puzzle for Android devices, it can be played easily with just one tap of your phone or tablet screen- slide the letter up, down left right diagonal into any open square within an 8×8 grid looking to find all hidden words that have been scrambled across its confines before time runs out (you get three tries). Increase vocabulary and exercise brain while enjoying classic fun like never exists anywhere else today!
- 30+ Categories of puzzles to keep you busy anytime, anywhere!
- 3 modes that will change the game for your brain teasers and word games; Topic Mode (where players compete against each other), Story Mode(a story-based adventure), and Relax mode where users can just relax with some stimulating logic problems or enjoy their own custom-made puzzle playlists created by themselves on this app.
- Multiple colorful themes make all eras happy
- Available in more than 10 languages
How to install Tank Stars on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Word Search can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Word Search on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Word Search’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Word Search icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Word Search on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Word Search!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Word Search” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.