WordWhizzle is an addictive word search game developed by Apprope with over 100 levels to test your vocabulary. You can swipe letters up or down, diagonally, and across the board in order to find hidden words! Beat each stage by finding three or more consecutive identical letter tiers on which they are seated at either side – it’s not easy but when you succeed there will be extra points awarded for every level beaten after that amount has been reached.
Why You Should Try WordWhizzle Search?
- Wordwhizzles is a fun and challenging puzzle game that will sharpen your vocabulary while testing out skills.
- It’s free, so there’s no risk in trying it out for yourself.
- The levels get increasingly difficult as you go on which means with every level completed, comes greater recognition of skill within the player community at large who are able to beat them without hints or assistance–but let us help if needed.
- This app also has daily puzzles where people can show off their talent by solving challenges together through social media connections; win prizes like gift cards from Amazon & iTunes plus be entered into our monthly drawing just by completing these simple brain teasers every day!
How to install WordWhizzle Search on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how WordWhizzle Search can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Tank Stars on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘WordWhizzle Search’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- WordWhizzle Search icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing WordWhizzle Search on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing WordWhizzle Search!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “WordWhizzle Search” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.