Xbox Game Pass is a one-stop-shop for gamers all around the globe looking to play the latest and greatest games on Xbox One. With more than 100 available titles, including exclusives like Sea of Thieves or State of Decay 2 as well as blockbusters such as Minecraft: Console Editions – Ultimate Edition, you won’t be bored! And with download access into these incredible experiences right from your mobile device, this service will provide hours upon end without having to buy anything else ever again.
How does Xbox Game Pass work?
- With a membership, you can play over 100 great games including new award-winning exclusives the same day they’re released!
- Browse and download from any device with internet access all of your favorite titles on Xbox One or X.
- Once downloaded just set it to “Instant On” so that when leaving for work in the morning; instead of having an unplayable game waiting at home while missing out altogether during office hours because there was no time left after finish setting everything up.
- You save yourself headaches by preloading these files onto both consoles ahead of schedule before leaving thus giving yourselves plenty enough room should anything unfortunate happen.
How to install Xbox Game Pass on Windows PC
The emulator imitates an Android device and then we install applications onto our computer screen just as if they were downloaded from Google Play Store! Below are the instructions on how Xbox Game Pass can be installed on your PC without any difficulties through an emulator. You can install the application on your PC;
- By using BlueStacks
- By using NoxPlayer
Installing Xbox Game Pass on Windows PC using BlueStacks
- The download and installation procedure is quite simple via https://www.bluestacks.com
- After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator from where you should be able to see a Home screen containing Google Play Store pre-installed.
- Search for ‘Xbox Game Pass’, then click on its icon once located at the bottom right corner.
- Now here comes the all-important part; if done correctly – voila!
- You now have successfully installed the app.
- If you don’t see this app from the search results, go ahead and download APK/XAPK installer file.
- Once downloaded double-click to open it in BlueStacks (it’ll work like a charm!).
- Xbox Game Pass icon can be found on the home screen where all other apps live; give them an eyeball if needed before clicking away!
Installing Xbox Game Pass on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at https://www.bignox.com/
- The installation is easy to carry out, and after you’ve installed the app on your device it will be just a few clicks away from accessing Xbox Game Pass!
- Open up the NoxPlayer home screen by clicking “Nox” in the search bar;
- Look for the “Xbox Game Pass” if necessary before installing using either an APK installer file or the drag-and-drop method onto Home Screen.
For further assistance, please visit support.xbox.com